Product Safety, Sustainability and Compliance
Gain a competitive advantage. Protect your company, your clients and the recipients.
Product safety can be a life and death issue. Learn how to ensure that the products you sell do good, get results and do no harm.
Compliance is not optional. It's the law. Failure to comply with the law can result in fines, penalties and the loss of your business.
Sustainability is an issue for everyone on the planet. Learn how to be a responsible corporate citizen and turn this into a competitive advantage.
If you are in the promotional products business, you need this information if you want to be relevant in today's marketplace.
Approved by PPAI for 4 CAS Credits and the Product Safety Aware designation, this course is designed for principals, owners, sales people, sales assistants, customer service people or anyone interested in gaining a competitive advantage while protecting their company in the promotional products industry.
Attendees will learn:
- Federal, state and local laws and regulations that you need to know to avoid fines, penalties, and other consequences that could have devastating effects on your business.
- How to protect your clients' brand from negative publicity or worse consequences.
- Why California's Prop 65 applies to Michigan distributors
- How to incorporate Corporate Social Responsibility into a competitive advantage
- To recognize when tracking labels and other requirements kick in
- How to be able to demonstrate a professional difference to prospects and clients
Thursday, March 2
Detroit Marriott Livonia, 17100 N Laurel Park Dr, Livonia, MI 48152
10 am - 2 pm
Presented by Anne Stone, director of member engagement for PPAI. Anne is a leading expert on Product Safety and Compliance, and Corporate Social Responsibility. Anne will be presenting everything a professional NEEDS to know to protect their reputation, their company, their clients and the general public. Lunch will be provided during this important seminar.